There is a lot going on in the world in 2020. What a significant year. There’s been a global health pandemic, protest around climate changes, #metoo movements, and most recently racial tensions.
Before we dive to experience all of our emotions around these major global and national challenges and even challenges locally and in our home, don’t forget that morning routine.
I’m being so authentic. Taking 10 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour out for internal wellbeing will help us manage our day, emotions and productivity.
Let’s say we wake up ready to conquer the world. Have we conquered our emotions first? What good are we to the world if we ain’t no good to ourselves.
So, we made a list for you. Here are a few positive morning ideas to start your day with.
1. Connect with your love through coffee.
2. Go for a run.
3. Do yoga.
4. Drink water.
5. Sit outside in a park and read a good book.
7. Listen to your favorite music.
8. Do 10 – 20 minutes of stretches.
9. Eat a nutritious breakfast.
10. Plan your day.
11. Write your dreams from the night before in your journal and/or write about the life of your dreams.