Eleanor Roosevelt said it best, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”. This articles explores ways to achieve that beautiful dream.
1. START WITH A GOAL
Maybe you’ve heard of SMART Goals, which are goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time bound. When you’re creating your dream life, consider SMART Goals.
- What specifically do you want to accomplish?
- How are you determining that your goal has been met?
- Is your goal something that you are able to achieve; why or why not?
- Is your goal sensible or practical; why or why not?
Say, you want to be a mythical creature, is that really sensible? Lastly, how long will it take for you to achieve this goal?
2. MAKE A PLAN
Next, make a plan.
- What are you going to do to achieve your goal?
- When are you going to do things to aim towards the completion of your goal?
- Where is this taking place? Are you meeting up with an accountability partner at a co-working space? Are you meeting a mentor at a coffee shop to discus strategy around your goal?
Basically, what steps are you putting in place to accomplish your dream goal?
3. HAVE FUN WITH IT
Don’t forget why you’re building your dream life? The Why is a great motivator. I always like to buy pink planners and cute accessories to motivate me. Possibly, watch motivational blogs or attend fabulous women conferences. You can have girl chats over drinks about being the next world conqueror or the best soccer mom. Make it fun and good luck!
One thought on “How To Make Your Dreams A Reality”