The importance of women bloggers is that informative content is made relatable to women like us.
That said, we literally typed prioritizing money in Google search engine because we wanted to communicate some tips about saving money or at least managing a budget a bit better.
What we found were tons of articles that were super helpful, highly informative, but not fun at all. And you know what, we think prioritizing a budget can be engaging or at last cute.
So, we googled some financial women bloggers to see what they had to say. Their vibe was way more upbeat, prettier…you know, just way more smart girl brand. So, thank you Stefanie O’Connell!
Here are some fab women bloggers to help you get in charge of your money.
- Stefanie O’Connell – stefanieoconnell.com
- Natalie Bacon – nataliebacon.com
- My Fab Finance – myfabfinance.com
- Financial Best Life – financialbestlife.com
- The Frugal Feminist – thefrugalfeminista.com
We wish you much success!